Bixby is the assistant introduced by the South Korean company Samsung during the past March 29 for the new Samsung Galaxy S8. At first this assistant is exclusive for the new models of the company and little has lasted the exclusivity since in the well-known forum XDA Developers already have been able to port the virtual assistant to other smartphones of Samsung. In addition the wizard function really well on the predecessors of these new S8, that is on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge so if one of the reasons why you had clear the purchase of these new devices was Bixby, you already have another reason Not to do it thanks to the members of the forum.
The task is not that it is complicated to perform in our Samsung smartphones and you can play https://unfairmario.online, but if they require some features or requirements essential for it. So let’s go through parts and see first what we need and then we’ll see how to install it.
Requirements for installing Bixby
The first thing of a device of the own Samsung, this is for the moment something indispensable in the operation to carry Bixby to our smartphone. We need the Android Nougat version installed on our computer and we also need the Samsung Galaxy S8 launcher. With this and the APK that we can find and download in the forums of XDA Developers already we can realize the installation of the assistant.
The installation process
The installation process seems really simple if we follow these steps that we offer in the forum of developers, but basically consists of:
- Install the Galaxy S8 Launcher
- Install the Bixby APK
- Enter Galaxy S8 launcher settings and press and hold home screen button
- Enable Bixby and restart
- Now when we slide the finger to the left directly we have to appear Bixby in our Samsung device. But it should be made clear that the
- Samsung assistant is only available in English and Korean so we are not clear that this process is currently recommended for users
- who do not speak these languages, but this is something for